Sunday, May 11, 2008

A knowledge which is not shared has no value

Dear friends,

Curtain down for the music reality shows. I believe and repeatedly remind myself, Music is Magic, Music is Divine and the whole WWW is ours. So much to learn, listen and enjoy. Time, i.e. is the only constraint. So, whenever you have a few minutes or whenever you wanted to listen some good music, do not miss an opportunity. Wherever you are whatever you do.

With this in mind, and to give company to our online news journal, I am opening a new thread, Sapthaswarangal in Amrita TV web forum. Each day, presenting to you one or two music videos, which I hope you will love to watch and enjoy. To start with, I am focusing on Carnatic classical music. As it progresses, I hope to include many different styles, varieties and languages, as music has no barriers.

With each one, I would also try to include, as much information I could collect with regards to each presentation.

I am sure there are more experienced and knowledgeable members here in this forum, who has bigger and better collection. I invite them to participate and share their knowledge so that our interaction become more beneficial by each day.

Sincerely looking forward to your whole-hearted participation.

With this in view, I begin my first dedication today.

Pranams and regards to all my forum friends.

Ramesh Menon

1 comment:

venkatakailasam said...

I agree with what what you say:
"Music is Divine and the whole WWW is ours. So much to learn, listen and enjoy. Time, i.e. is the only constraint. So, whenever you have a few minutes or whenever you wanted to listen some good music, do not miss an opportunity. Wherever you are whatever you do."
vkailasamvenkatA member of Rasikapriya group
vkailasamv@yahoo.com
venkatakailasam@gmail.com

Please visit my Blog at:
http://myblogkumara.blogspot.com/